Rising Cost of Education in Future
- Education cost in India will become 4 times in the next 15 years- Are you prepared?
- Expected increase in Course fee over next 15 years
|Courses||Cost In Lakhs 2015||Cost In Lakhs 2030|
|School Fee for 1 Year||1||4|
|Engineering fee for 4 years Course||5||20|
|MBBS Fee for 4 years Course||10||40|
|MBA Fee for 2 years Course||8||32|
|Commercial Pilot Course fee||50||200|
Why should I invest in a Child Plan ?
- Child Plan is the only plan that Guarantees Funds for your Child’s Future even if the parent is not there.
- The plan has been designed in such a way that it not only fulfils your Pre-planned Fund arrangement for your little bundle of Joy in future buy also gives you Peace of Mind from Day 1.
What is a Child Plan ?
- You survive the policy period - You pay premiums, the plan provide Money Backs at key Education Milestones of your Child as per your decided Age. This is very crucial as your child will need funds for higher education at a specific time period.
- You do not survive the Policy period – All Future premiums is Waived off, the Family gets a percentage of the Insurance cover for maintenance & also get a Fixed maturity at a designated Age of your Child as decided earlier.
Check-list before Investing in a Child Plan
- You should be covered not your child
- Premium Waiver (PWB) has to be inbuilt in the plan , if not that additional riders are available
- Start Early, planning for a 12 year old is futile as years left for money to grow are less. 1-2-3 yrs is the ideal age
- Choose a staggered maturity as lump sum money can be spend on some other less important purpose
- Please disclose all medical conditions while applying